Cambria Care Center is a 301-bed Skilled Nursing Center offering Specialty Care, Rehabilitation Therapies, Ventilator Care, Bariatric Care, access to on-site Dialysis Care, and a Center for Memory Impaired.
Located in Ebensburg, PA, Cambria provides both Skilled and Intermediate care. An outside courtyard provides a relaxing environment for residents and their families and friend.
We retain a caring, accurate, professional and experienced staff. Our people take the time to show they care. Several physicians comprise our medical staff, including general practitioners and specialists.
Each resident has an attending physician. Other staff includes:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Rehabilitation Therapists (providing PT, OT and SLT)
- Respiratory Therapists
- Psychological/Psychiatric Services
- Dietary Technician and Consulting Dietitian
- Housekeeping, Laundry, and Maintenance Staff
- Administrative Staff (Admissions, Social Services, Case Management, and Business Office)
- Recreational Therapists and Activities Staff
Cambria also features:
- A Restorative Program, which offers retraining in daily activities such as ambulation and social dining
- An Activities Program, which works to bring each resident to his or her highest level of function
- A Social Services Program, which serves the resident as well as family and friends